Aug 31, 2011

My Kingdom for the Princess III | Download PC Game

My Kingdom for the Princess III | Download PC Game
Download page: My Kingdom for the Princess III | Download PC Game
Wait no more! The adventures of My Kingdom for the Princess continue. It's been twenty five years since Arthur and the beautiful Princess Helen last made their way home. They settled down, became a royal couple, and enjoyed their time. But time passed, their children grew up, and now it’s time for one of their three sons to succeed them. It's time to defeat traitors and rebuild the kingdom in this fun Strategy game!

My Kingdom for the Princess III  1
My Kingdom for the Princess III  2

System requirements:

Filesize: 105.68 Mb

OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

CPU: 600 Mhz

RAM: 512 Mb

DirectX: 8.1

Hard Drive: 210 Mb

My Kingdom for the Princess III  3

Features:

- Amazing gameplay

- Fantastic minigames

- Rebuild the kingdom!

My Kingdom for the Princess III is the incomparable PC game with a lot of anfractuous trials, sly pot and anfractuous objectives. My Kingdom for the Princess III consist of zones with different rules and conditions, canty and unexceptionable flora and fauna, a lot of sly dark dungeons, trials towns and unsuspected ancient castles with playful architecture - all this awaits for new Time Management games adventure seekers. All buffs of enchanting Time Management PC games genre must play My Kingdom for the Princess III game. Also moving My Kingdom for the Princess III game will be fascinating for raw recruits, who just met the universe of casual PC games.

No comments:

Post a Comment