Aug 16, 2011

My Life Story: Adventures - PC Game [FINAL]

Go to download page: My Life Story: Adventures - PC Game [FINAL]
My Life Story: Adventures - PC Game [FINAL]
Set off on a whimsical adventure in search of your life’s true calling in My Life Story Adventures. Haunted by dreams that you are wasting your life, you finally decide to take action. It’s time to dump your dead-end job, find a mentor and start working toward the life path of your dreams. Along the way, you’ll encounter colorful characters with unique problems that only you can solve. Find your perfect job!
Features:
- Incredible gameplay
- Fantastic story
- Find your life's true calling!
My Life Story: Adventures icon 3
My Life Story: Adventures icon 2
System requirements:
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
CPU: 1.0 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 67 Mb
My Life Story: Adventures icon 1
Our new intriguing PC game My Life Story: Adventures is intended for whole family (including issue). The difficulty of My Life Story: Adventures first placements contrasts greatly with that of the higher ones. This Time Management game My Life Story: Adventures may seem very cushy at first; but you won't think so as you progress. All: facetious high-spirited scenario, memorable gripping sounding and high quality hand drawn videosequence of My Life Story: Adventures PC game will hale all PC gamers who love facetious Time Management games.

No comments:

Post a Comment